The Manitoba Moose have announced the team’s promotional schedule for the upcoming 2021-22 American Hockey League season.
Kicking off the new campaign with three games on the road in eastern Canada, the Moose return to Manitoba to the recently renamed Canada Life Centre for the home opener on October 22 in the first of two games against the Grand Rapids Griffins.
The full 72-game regular season schedule will feature seven different interactive giveaways, which include two bobbleheads (January 30, February 27), a team poster (November 28) and a commemorate bag (October 31).
Promotional games, community initiatives and alternative jerseys round out the rest of the highlights in the 2021-22 campaign. With season tickets and single game tickets available for purchase, mark your calendars for the coming year of Manitoba Moose hockey.
- Share the Warmth – October 30
- Hockey Fights Cancer – November 21
- Manitoba Made Day – November 27 (Sticker pack and perogies)
- Holiday Game – December 10 (Photos with Santa)
- Teddy Bear Toss – December 11
- Shut Out Hunger – December 31
- International Athletics Day – January 2
- Military Appreciation – Janaury 23
- Project 11 – January 29
- Pride Night – February 5
- Super Hero Day – February 21
- Country Music Day – February 26
- Autism Acceptance – March 5
- Gender Equality – March 12
- Spring Break Staycation – March 29 (Bucket hat)
- Follow Your Dreams – April 3
- Baseball Game – April 15
- Fan Appreciation Day – April 16
The Manitoba Moose will wear specially designed jerseys for Follow Your Dreams Day, Hockey Fights Cancer, Autism Acceptance and Military Appreciation.
2021-22 Manitoba Moose Seat Packages are available for purchase now. Visit moosehockey.com/packages for more information on the benefits of being a Manitoba Moose Seat Holder. Visit moosehockey.com/tickets to purchase your single game tickets.